The Company’s Registrar is Computershare Investor Services PLC. Enquiries relating to the following administrative matters should be addressed to the Company’s Registrar: Computershare Investor Services PLC, The Pavilions, Bridgwater Road, Bristol BS99 6ZZ. Tel: 0370 707 1048 (+44 370 707 1048 from overseas)
- Scrip dividend scheme – for further details please see below.
- Dividend payment enquiries.
- Dividend mandate instructions. Dividends may be paid directly into your bank or building society account on completion of a mandate instruction form. A dividend confirmation will be sent to the shareholder’s registered address.
- Loss of share certificates/dividend warrants/tax vouchers.
- Notification of change of address.
- Transfer of shares to another person.
- Amalgamation of accounts. If you receive more than one copy of the annual report, you may wish to amalgamate your accounts on the share register.
To improve shareholder communications we offer services for managing your shares online, meaning you can access information quickly and securely. We offer a free and secure website, managed by our Registrar Computershare Investor Services PLC. Managing your shares online means you can access information quickly, securely and minimise postal communications.
To register visit www.investorcentre.co.uk – all you will need is your registered address details and your Shareholder Reference Number which you will find on your certificate/tax vouchers.
You will be given instant access to:
- View portfolio balances and the market value of all your holdings registered with Computershare;
- Update your address;
- Register to receive electronic shareholder communications;
- Download forms;
Computershare will also send a unique activation code to your registered address, which you can use to:
- Update your bank details;
- View and manage your dividend payments;
- Access your electronic tax vouchers;
- View your holding’s transactional history;
For other enquiries relating to shareholder services or general enquiries about the Company, please contact: The Company Secretarial Department, Huntsworth plc, 8th Floor, Holborn Gate, 26 Southampton Buildings, London, WC2A 1AN Tel: 020 7224 8778
Scrip dividend scheme
You can elect to receive future dividends as shares rather than cash by participating in the scrip dividend scheme. If you would like to find out more about the scheme, click below or please write to the Company Secretary at Huntsworth’s Head Office.
Global Payment Service
Overseas shareholders can elect to receive future dividend payments in local currency direct to their bank account. This service is available in over 100 countries worldwide. If you would like to know more about the Global Payment Service, click below.
Share Fraud Warning
Share fraud includes scams where investors are called out of the blue and offered shares that often turn out to be worthless or non-existent, or an inflated price for shares they own. These calls come from fraudsters operating in ‘boiler rooms’ that are mostly based abroad.